Sunday, April 5, 2015

Why am I doing this?

Several years ago, seven to be exact, I started trying to understand an advertisement published by W.D. Gann in 1919, in the New York Herald Magazine, and then subsequently in the Milwaukee Sentinel Magazine. Even though W.D. Gann is a well-known, but little understood, enigmatic or esoteric stock market investor and forecaster, this article presents the outline of his predictions of Kaiser Wilhelm for 1919 (a few years after his abdication of the Prussian Throne).

The article uses numerology; this much is clear from its discussion of how the names, related to the Kaiser, are analyzed and used. But, the article also discusses several evil and critical periods in the upcoming year—as my research has borne out, these periods are not numerological. And strictly speaking, the critical periods seem to be using astrology, but it is not modern Western astrology; Alan Leo's publication in 1928 launches modern psychologically based astrology. He is not using transits for there is nothing of note in the critical periods.

This site serves as a collection point as I continue to my research. I will posting items from time to time which updates my current line of thought.

2 comments: