Monday, April 6, 2015

Dates of Interest for the Kaiser Wilhelm Models


Instead of sending folks to a bio piece on Kaiser Wilhelm, I have decided to include the important dates that I will be using in developing my astrological models. Recall that my overall hypothesis or thesis requires that W.D. Gann had to test his natal charts of Kaiser Wilhelm before u sing them to predict the evil and critical periods in the 1919 article. The hidden assumption: I assume that the criitical periods are derived from an astrological chart and method, and not from numerology.
Here are the important dates:
DOB: 27 JAN 1859,
1st Marriage date: 27 FEB 1881 (he did marry a second time, but this occurred after the Gann 1919 article),
Death of Frederick III (his father): 15 JUN 1888,
Ascension to the Throne: 15 JUN 1888.
Abdication: 9 NOV 1918.

No comments:

Post a Comment